Warrior’s Path combines the dynamic and meditative arts of Shaolin Kung Fu, Taiji, Qigong and Zen Meditation.
Warriors Path Scholarships
Warrior’s Path Buddhist Academy offers the following scholarships:
3 Kung Fu youth scholarships a year to:
- One 5-6 year old
- One 7-12 year old
- One 13-17 year old
Scholarships for full-time college students:
Scholarships for adults who need them:
Contact us today to submit a candidate.
We offer four types of 1-Day Retreats that are open to the general public. Go here to see our schedule.
- Renew & Reconnect Meditation & Qigong Retreats
- Shaolin Warrior Retreats. These offer the combined Kung Fu, Taiji, Qigong and Meditation curriculum
- Taiji Workshops explore taiji as a single practice
- All-Day Meditation retreats
Donations are requested, but not required.
Warrior’s Path Buddhist Academy is available to come on-site to offer special instruction in:
These programs are available to elementary and high schools, colleges, corporations, police academies, veterans’ facilities and seniors’ homes. Contact us today to set up a meeting.
Become A Monthly Supporter...
…and practice the combined Warrior’s Path curriculum:
- Shaolin Kung Fu Practice (3 hours)
- Taiji or Meditation Practice (2 hours)
- One-on-One Teacher Discussion (30 minutes)
This is the suggested weekly enrollment. Classes are held at all three locations. There is flexibility on how to schedule the week.
Suggestion monthly donation: $175
(sliding scale available)
Warrior’s Path is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. A copy of our IRS Determination Letter is available upon request. Please speak with a tax professional should you have any questions regarding the deductibility of any donation.